A blog of whimsy and hopeful serendipity

~*~

Monday, April 11, 2011

A NEW Challenge

Well, over the past few months I've realized something. My original challenges have switched places in importance.

So now I have a new challenge- make a line of products created from my stash as much as possible. How regularly I make them is secondary to that.

This project will have a long name: "The 'Use it up, Wear it out, Make it do, Or do without' Project". At least, that's the name for now. My first piece from the project has just been shipped out with my first sale, as a free gift. What was it? Well, I'm not going to say until it's delivered. After all, I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise. :-)

But hopefully things will continue well- I've got loads of vintage still waiting to be listed, after all!

~Elspeth

No comments:

Post a Comment