A blog of whimsy and hopeful serendipity

~*~

Thursday, August 4, 2011

It's been awhile...

I've been getting a lot of chatter about my TARDIS bags lately. Some of you are wondering when (or if) there will be any more for sale.

The Answer Is...


YES!

But I have some things to do first. Right now I'm working on Assassin's Creed costumes. About the time they're done, I'll be moving to a new location. But once the dust settles (and I cozy up in my new, improved workspace!) I'll be setting to work on another run of them. I already have 3 advance orders (possibly more), so if you want one reserved for you, leave me a comment or message me on Etsy. I have a special folder in my inbox, just for advance orders on things.

If you're not yet sure, don't worry. I'm guaranteeing to have at least one that is not on reserve. You just have to get there first. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment